Wednesday, September 4, 2013

9/4/13

Celebrate, it's hump day!  I had a great one!  Last night was great, my tests went great, and my day was great!  The docs rounded mid morning and said that everything was...well, great - I'd probably be released on Friday!  I know they sensed the anger and sadness in all our eyes, so after they'd reconvened outside, they came in and said that if everything looked satisfactory tomorrow morning - we could go tomorrow!  We all expressed how we understood and appreciated everything they were doing for us but we wanted to go home in the world's worst way!  However, if we needed to stay - we needed to stay, we understood?  They switched my remaining lasix med over to the oral version today so it will all just depend on how the night goes and what the tests show in the morning!
We did get a day pass to go to the park!  I don't know who was more excited, Gemma or me - at least we got to blow the stink off!  I can't wait to go home and see Bosco and roughhouse with Gemmie on our own turf!  Our bathrooms, our beds, and mom says - our germs (she's moderately-severely germaphobic, but shhhhh - keep that on the DL)!  Don't get me wrong, this is a wonderful place, but I'm ready to wind down this chapter of my life!  
I don't know what else to say?  I appreciate your continued thoughts and prayers even if I am dismissed this week, because I still have some recovering to do!  God and everyone knows once I leave, I only want to come back for check ups - inpatient is for the birds!  Tomorrow night I'd like to be home watching the Ravens beat, I mean play, the Donkeys, I mean Broncos - WOW, I really need to go to bed, I played harder than I thought today!  XOXO, Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment