Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter - 2014

Greetings Family & Friends from KCMO!  Sorry for no update last evening...it was one heck of a day!  I'm gonna make this short and sweet!  Didn't really want to go through with the pacemaker procedure but my rhythm was, not...only bout 40 heartbeats per minute.  While I am a lean, mean, fighting machine this was still not acceptable and things were trending the wrong way!  So, started prepping for surgery yesterday bout 11am and went under the knife around 1 bell.  Mom and dad smuggled Gemmie into the picu to nap while I was knifed on - she slept through the whole thing just like me!  My grandparents drove like the wind and managed to not get caught like dad - sorry to throw u under the bus dad!  Needless to say, all went well and my pacemaker is "pacing" as they like to say!  For the most part I take care of the upper chamber firing but need a little assistance should we say with the bottom chamber....member I'm a 2 cycle kind of girl unlike u 4 bangers!  All in all, the docs are pleased, my drain tube is gone and I'm headed back to 4th floor today....we think?!  If all goes well with testing in the mañana, I may get released tomorrow?  We'll see, been here done this/heard this before!  I appreciate all your prayers and support, my family and I could not do it without you!  I love you and wish you and your families the happiest of Easters!  Peace, out, Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment