Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September 3, 2013

Good day, peeps!  I hope your first day back to work treated you well!  Mine went very well, thank you very much!
I found myself peeing throughout the night with never ending thirst and losing track of that dang binky - at least one of the above every couple hours.  I call upon my butler and he helps me work through these "situations"!  The night nurse was a ninja vampire - she snuck in under the radar, doped me with lasix, and stole some blood without me even knowing!  My chest X-ray continues to look even better, lets pray that continues now that I'm extubated!  Oh yeah, as I was throwing back some pickles at lunch, they came in and got her yanked!  Dads on my poop list for constraining me and helping rip tape and flesh offa me, while my my nurturing mommy consoled me!  I don't know what us girls would do without that lady?
They're also changing one of my two lasix meds to the oral version today.  If my lab values continue to hold then we'll switch the other one tomorrow.  Most likely that means they'll observe me throughout tomorrow if everything goes as planned.  As long as no problems or setbacks arise, I pray to God I get discharged on Thursday.  It's all just going to depend on the following X-rays, lab values, and I'm sure an echocardiogram.  PRAY FOR CLARITY AND STABILITY ON MY TESTS; PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE - at this point I'll do just about anything to get outa this place!
I had a great day being unchained from that stinking tube, it sucked - in every aspect!  Us girls went shopping at the gift shop today cause, well, we're girls and we like to shop!  Gemmie and I found the cutest little dolls we just couldn't live without!  Dad knows that it's been hard on all of us, especially me and Gemmie, so he and mom bought us some babies!  I'm pretty sure next year we won't take a month's vacation and it won't be to CMH...hopefully!
That's all I really know from KCMO.  You all have sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite, love, Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment