Saturday, August 17, 2013

8/17/13

Hello everybody, happy Saturday - what's left of it!  I had another good day overall, but really seemed to "turn up the heat" late in the afternoon!  The early morning hours, although better than the previous, were a little rocky!  My tummy was a little funny and all I wanted was, yup, you guessed it, water!  I still had a little pain from time to time but nothing a little meds wouldn't help!  I continued to drag my heels when it came to really drinking anything until we discovered non-flavored pedialyte!  It's oh, so yummy and tastes just like water!  A girl really can have her cake and eat it too!  Tomato bisque was about the only "food" I'd really attempt to eat until sissy failed to eat her hamburger!  My dad debates with us girls all the time that soup is not a food, merely an appetizer (at best), but he's outnumbered and outclassed!  Where was I?  Oh yes, the gourmet hamburger that I ate about 1/4 patty worth, which is about normal for me!  
During the course of the first part of the day, I was also a little shy when it came to seeing a man about a horse but I came around!  Well, what the heck did you expect?  No water in, no water out - this isn't rocket science fellas!  
All in all, I had a really great day!  I managed to get a little more shut eye, had lots of visitors, played in the play room, and ended the day on a positive note!  Please direct your thoughts and prayers toward my dad for this evening.  He's attempting to put my little sister to sleep after a bath and she's had a real "mommy complex" these past few months!  I've tried to tell her that although I agree, he's definitely no mommy - she could cut him a little slack!  Nah, he's a big kid, daddy needs to suck it up!  Gotta run, all night girl night - just me and my mom! 
Peace,
Out,
Love,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment