Friday, August 16, 2013

TGIF

Greetings, dear friends!  I've made great gains today; no more dopamine for my blood pressure, no more IV fluids, and I'm off the oxygen!  My catheter, arterial line, pacemaker wires, and central line are all out as well!  All I have left is an IV in each wrist - just in case!  I've also been moved to the 4th floor recovery from the PICU!  Next stop, my hacienda in Hays, America!  I've been in a little more docile mood since they decided to start feeding me and letting me drink some fluids!  
Now for the bad news, I've drank so much water (1 liter since 10:30 last night) that they say my sodium is a little low!  They're forcing me to drink Gatorade or anything but water!  Oh well, if that's the worst news I have to share - I guess a girl shouldn't complain!  I've seen a lot of family and enjoyed every minute of it, especially getting to see Gemmie!  I plan on chillaxin the rest of the night and watching the Chiefs and Royals!  A good nights sleep tonight with my mamma and I'll be stylin tomorrow!  I want everyone to have a fun safe weekend, I can't wait to spend next weekend at home - if things go my way!  Love from KCMO, Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment