Friday, August 23, 2013

8/23/13

TGIF, I guess!  The days seem to blend together and tend to be very repeatitious - kinda reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day at times!
The good news is that my sodium levels are up to 134 from 129, I'm surprised I don't look like the Michelin man!  Those lasix must be for pachyderms cause they sure are pumping the salt down me!  Whatever they're doing, it's caused a little bit of an improvement on my chest X-ray.  Overall, my electrolyte numbers are all more stable, so we picked up the pace today as far as the lasix is concerned!  We NEED to get this fluid issue fixed, and quick - before somebody gets hurt!  It's true, patience is a virtue, but I fear our virtues are quickly wearing thin.  I'm afraid if dad watches another episode of Dora or hears the bubble guppies "pencil case" (Lady Gaga's poker face parody) one more time - he just might go away for awhile!  I forgot to snap any pictures today but I'll make up for it tomorrow!  Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers.  I'll hope and pray you all have a fun, safe weekend!  XOXO, Kaylee

1 comment:

  1. Dub would not make it as a stay at home dad if he can't dance along to Pencil Case every time, well almost every time it comes on! ;) And yes, it does come on a lot! But for those of us kids that LOVE Bubble Guppies, we never get tired of hearing it! And our moms think it's a saving grace to get some things done around the house. Come home soon Kayleev& Gemma! I miss our play dates!
    Love, your friend, Brynn

    ReplyDelete