Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sabbath, Holy Sabbath

Rather than ending my rant today by saying thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers, I begin it - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  Without everyone's help, me and my family would be nowhere close to where we are today.  I am forever thankful/grateful - if any of you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to look upon me or my family!  
I seem to do better as the day progresses - guess I'm not a morning person, unless dad's taking us on our ritual Saturday morning doughnut run.  Love me some doughnuts!  Anyways, I started out the day with another upset stomach - hard to keep things down if you know what I mean?!  The docs say this is normal due to the replumbing that they did involving the lower half of my body.  They also say that it just takes time, but I did do better as the day went on.  When the doctors rounded this morning, they were impressed because the amount of drainage in my chest tubes had lessened - considerably!  Not enough to remove them, but I gotta hunch it'll be soon (I'm ready to blow this popsicle stand)!  Also when they rounded, I heard mention that I was 5-10 days ahead of schedule already!  If I keep this speed up, I'll be blogging about the future - 88 miles per hour Marty, sorry, delirium break!  
Anyways, all in all, I'm doing well.  I wouldn't complain but my family left today except for ma, pa, and Bot.  Guess its back to the real world for Bot and I, no more getting everything we want!  It should only take about 1-2 weeks worth of retraining I figure - let the games begin mom and dad!  Better hit the hay, XOXO, Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment