Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Supposed Surgery Day (8/14/13)

Dear fellow blogees, today I blog you bad news!  However, after the way yesterday went, I'm not surprised!!!  We arrived at 6am this morning like we were supposed to and began the usual check-in process.  Everything was going smooth (no fire alarm this morning, mom remembered her ID & phone, parking garage was desolate, etc) until the nurse came back to inform us that Dr. O'Brien had an unfortunate family emergency and surgery would have to be postponed until tomorrow!  As disappointed as we were/are, we wish Dr. O'Brien and his family the best!  After all, it's only one day and he's done so much for me and my family!  Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours doc!  So, surgery has been rescheduled for tomorrow at the 7 o'clock hour!  
Now, dig on this - since we had all morning to kill yet and my family was all up, we went to the zoo! Yup, the rents, Gemmie, both sets o'grandrents, and I all took in the Kansas City zoo before eating a nice lunch and takin a big fat siesta!  Gemmie and I sure did play hard with papa and grandma and grandad and grandma!  That's about all I have for today except I get to look forward to eating dinner with my grandparents again tonight followed by another delightful deep cleaning from dad (scrub, scrub, scrub, wipe, wipe, wipe, antibiotic, antibiotic, antibiotic)!  
I appreciate everyone's continued support in this minor little stumbling block!  Remember, everything happens for a reason and only the Good Lord knows why!  Hope you all have/had a happy hump day!  XOXO, Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment